Friday, February 15, 2008

Who is writing this all???

I am a born scorpion with a intent to live life to fullest and gain best out of life. I thought of becoming a CA to live a peaceful study time however go into sciences and then engineer and finally in IT. so life has put me from one trouble into another. I wish to thank God for blessing with such a good life and I really enjoying it. I had many friends life since I been to Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai (UK in between) and then back to Delhi so in about initial 5 year of my career, I saw most of the places and feel blessed with all this. People near me know me as married and blessed with a real beautiful wife in 2009 and then we could welcome our life.. My Son Vasu who added feather touch in our life.. Currently I am USA and planning to be back in Delhi in July. I loved games that required both physical and metal stamina throughout my life however breaking my femur in an accident put a break in those aspirations and I am now getting back in action with God's grace again. My hobbies include cycling, Long Drives, I am a real Foodies (chat masala foods), Love Music and try at singing at times. I have also tried hypnotism at one point in life and its painful for my eyes so could not do more then couple of days but that improved my concentration to utmost levels in my junior classes. At this point, I spend most of my time working out to get back in shape and reading Astrology and Shopping (which I just discovered as passion in last one year since came to USA and I love to Shop here).

My Mantra of life is "If you have lost wealth, nothing is lost. If you have lost health, something is lost. If you have lost character, everything is lost."



Thanks and Regards,
Varun Sharma,
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/7/930/741


No comments: